Easily invoke Android API and use cross platform functionality with SCADE
Fusion is our breakthrough technology enables you to
- Easily call any Android API with ease using Swift code
- Access our Fusion Libraries and API to easily build cross platform apps without dealing with complexities of the underlying iOS or Android API
Fusion is licensed under Apache 2.0 and can be easily extended by you.
The following diagram shows the Fusion architecture:
Fusion provides you with with Swift SPM libraries that mimic every Android Java API call
- The APIs are automatically generated using our Fusion Generator
- No waiting time. Fusion Swift Android APIs are available when the Android Java API is available. You can use the feature right away
- Availability for multiple version of the Android APIs. You can link against different versions of Android API, depending on your requirements
Fusion Generation Process
The Fusion Swift Android libraries are generated automatically using our Fusion Generator.
The Fusion libraries provide a Swift API that provides unified access to mobile OS functionality across iOS and Android. With a few simple lines of code, you can use complex functionaliity.
Learn and exchange
Our SCADE Slack Fusion channel for interactive communication
Github repo - Raise an issue or provide a PR to extend the Fusion Libraries
Updated 5 months ago